Tuesday 1 September 2015

West Ham Complete Song loan

West Ham have completed the signing of Alex Song from Barcelona for a one-year loan, the club has announced.

Song spent last season on loan at the Hammers and has returned to the club on deadline day with the option of another year.

''I am very happy. For me it was very important to come back because when I was here I had a great rapport with the club and the fans,'' Song told the club's official website.

''It was a very easy choice for me to come back. When I left, I didn't know I could come back here. It was not easy but at the end of the day, the most important thing is I am here now and I'm very happy.

''I feel at home, everything feels at home for my family too, they are set up very well here. My kids are playing for West Ham academy. It's a pleasure and it's like I never left here before.

West Ham co-chairman David Suillivan admitted earlier in the summer that signing Song will represent a huge gamble for the club with the player currently nursing a minor injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment